If you are in a long-term relationship, a LDR or just want to make things a little more interesting with that special someone in the bedroom, the OhMiBod Esca is a sex toy that is worth thinking about.
This wearable vibrator is so much more than something designed to give you pleasure simply.
It’s interactive and WiFi capable, which means your partner can get involved even if they are not actually with you!
With a sleek design, fantastic features and an arrangement of vibrations – there is a substantial reason why the OhMiBod Esca is a favorite device that is flying off the shelves.
You probably heard before about the Lovense Lush, right? Well, here is the perfect alternative if you’re looking for a remote-controlled G-spot vibrator!
In this unbiased OhMiBod Esca review, I am going to tell you everything you need to know about the product.
What is the OhMiBod Esca?
Aimed at couples who are in a long distance relationship, the OhMiBod Esca was created to keep some intimacy alive which makes the miles a little easier to handle.
It’s actually a wearable sex toy, designed for the woman to wear and the man to control whether he is in the same room or a completely different town or country!
I must admit that the OhMiBod Esca has a really cool design, which is sexy, soft and made from silicone.
There is a nifty app (OhMiBod Remote App) that is compatible with this toy, which we will be getting into in further detail later.
This isn’t your standard vibrator, it’s one that serves a particular purpose, but it still works very effectively to guarantee satisfaction during every use!
How does the OhMiBod Esca work?
The OhMiBod Esca is a Bluetooth-enabled wearable vibrator that works through WiFi.
This means that it is inserted into the vagina and then controlled via its very own smartphone app. The OhMiBod Remote app means the device can be controlled from anywhere in the world as long as you can connect.
Perhaps you have a partner who is in a different country right now?
You can still feel close to them thanks to the OhMiBod Esca, which should hopefully help to keep the magic alive.
Your lover just has to swipe his or her fingers on the screen to send you pleasurable vibrations.
Also, if you partner owns a Kiiroo device (Onyx 2, Pearl 2, OhMiBod Fuse or Fleshlight Launch), you can download the FeelConnect App to be connected to your lover’s sex toy and enjoy a truly interactive experience!
Regarding the design, the shape of the vibrating egg is designed in such a way to give you the maximum amount of pleasure possible.
The toy hits your G-spot, in addition to there being a part that stimulates your clitoris at the same time.
In my opinion, the OhMiBod brand always designs and create the most fantastic sex toys out there. And it’s once again accurate with the Esca.
This one, in particular, is going to make you see your relationship with your partner in a brand new way for all the right reasons, as you explore your sexuality together without letting any distance get in the way.
What’s in the box?
You can get OhMiBod Esca on the official Kiiroo store for only $119.00 and all that is included in the box is the actual device itself, a USB charging cable, the instruction manual and a privacy pouch.
Nothing else is required to use the OhMiBod Esca to its full potential, although some water-based lubricant is recommended before insertion to enhance the pleasure.
– Whereas most sex toys are designed with either the man or woman in mind, the OhMiBod Esca is aimed at both parties and particularly those who are in long distance relationships. Why not enjoy a Skype session with your man, while you are wearing the OhMiBod Esca? He can control the toy at his end via the app, and it will actually feel like you are being intimate with one another. Better yet, he can watch how you react and even see the vibrations via the LED display. Sex is really important in a healthy relationship, and OhMiBod Esca can help to keep that there, even if you cannot physically be together all the time.
– The OhMiBod Esca is really popular which is very apparent from all the positive reviews from satisfied customers all over the world (including mine!). A brand is going to say amazing things about their own products, but when actual customers are raving about them, that is something that you have to take notice of.
– It’s an attractive looking sex toy that provides both clitoral and G-spot stimulation which is ideal for all different kinds of women out there. It is also LED enabled which gives a visual display of the vibrations that are happening.
– It is made from flexible and body safe silicone; it’s free from latex and any other materials which might cause allergic reactions.
– There are a number of different vibration settings on the OhMiBod Esca which means that you can enjoy the vibrations as soft or intense as you like. If your lover is in control of that app, however, you won’t really get a say in the matter so get prepared to be driven wild!
– It’s a slimline toy, which makes it easy to travel with and it’s also completely waterproof so can be enjoyed in the bath or shower if you fancy something a little different. It is also very quiet which means that you can enjoy OhMiBod Esca discreetly at any time.
– The OhMiBod Esca is more expensive than some toys on the market, but when you consider the interactive features, it is a product worth investing in.
– The battery life isn’t as long as other sex toys on the market so you do need to make sure the OhMiBod Esca is fully charged before every time you use it, or you could end up getting pretty frustrated!
If you are looking for a sex toy that you can use in the long distance relationship you have with your partner and make him feel as involved as possible, the OhMiBod Esca is ideal.
It’s easy to use but still has many different features including the ability to control the toy using the apps and Bluetooth technology, making it stand out from other products.
I would even prefer it today if I had to choose between this and the one and only Lovense Lush!
Although the battery life is not great, there are no real negatives to this vibrator.
Now that you can see from this OhMiBod Esca review all the benefits involved, why not introduce something a little different into your sex toy collection?