[Review] OhMiBod Fuse: The Smartest Rabbit Vibrator Ever Made?
The future of mutual masturbation is finally here!
Some years back, Kiiroo, a pioneer in teledildonics, launched a pair of sex toys that allowed you to be intimate with a partner from opposite sides of the internet.
The devices were the Pearl connected vibrator and Onyx male masturbator. However, these devices were underwhelming and failed to live up to expectations.
That’s why Kiiroo sought to remedy the situation by partnering with US sex toy manufacturer, OhMiBod for the hardware design of OhMiBod Fuse.
With the Ohmibod fuse, you can sync your sensations and share your pleasure with that special someone from anywhere; whether they are a few meters or hundreds of kilometers away.
What is OhMiBod Fuse?
Key features of the OhMiBod Fuse
- With a length of 7 inches and a circumference of 1.3 inches, the Fuse is neither too big nor too small. This is the perfect size for achieving enormous pleasure.
- It is fully rechargeable. The Fuse comes with a USB charger which can be used through a wall charger or computer. It takes about 2 hours to recharge. When the battery is low, the toy blinks red at the base, it blinks white while charging and has a static white light when fully charged.
- Fuse has aesthetic value with its modern black and silver look.
- It is made from body-safe materials; PU coated ABS and matte silicone.
- The curved shaft is wider at the head, simulating a dick for a real sexual experience.
- There is a significant ridge down the Fuse’s length for enhanced stimulation of the G-spot.
- Has a 2-inch long clitoral stimulator that is more flexible than most dual-stim sex toys in the market.
- The Fuse can be used solo via webcam, synchronized with encoded VR content or partnered with an interactive device. In other words, it gives you a variety of choices.
- It is compatible with all Kiiroo Bluetooth-enabled interactive devices.
What’s in the OhMiBod Fuse box?
How does the Fuse work?
How does the Fuse feel for LDRs and couples?
OhMiBod Fuse Pros
- The Fuse is compatible with all the existing and future Bluetooth-enabled interactive sex toys by Kiiroo.
- It has a variety of options to choose from and you will always have something different to try if you lose taste in another.
- The shaft is made of very smooth material and only minimal lubrication is required.
- The shape of the shaft is very conducive for G-spot stimulation.
- It has very powerful vibrations.
- Easy to use- Connecting the Fuse to another device takes little effort since it launches into Bluetooth mode once powered on while changing the Fuse to the next mode is simply by the touch a button.
- It is splash resistant.
OhMiBod Fuse Cons
- It’s not fully water resistant and cleaning it can be a daunting task because you can’t submerge the device in water.
- The clitoral vibrations are residuals of the shaft vibrations since the Fuse only has a motor on the shaft. While the experience is great, it would be better with stronger clitoral vibrations.
- To use the interactive features, you need a solid WiFi signal.