Lovense is a company renowned for popular devices like Ambi, Edge, and Domi. The Osci is the latest product under their collection.
With the Osci, the company has taken a fresh approach to vibrators and teledildonics.
Even though the market is saturated, the need for a device that delivers G-spot has largely been left unsatisfied. That’s where it fits in perfectly.
Read this Lovense Osci review to learn more about it.
*** UPDATE – Best deal online to buy your Lovense Osci ***
Friendly advice: check out the available promotions on the official Lovense website.
Not sure how long it lasts, but if you’re thinking about getting a Lovense toy these days, you don’t want to miss a sweet deal (sometimes up to 50% off).
What is it?
The Osci by Lovense is an S-shaped vibrator that is purposely built to give vaginal orgasms.
It is even marketed as such. It can be remotely controlled with its app from where it can also be programmed to vibrate in certain ways.
Its oscillations can be synchronized to the beats of a song.
This vibrator breaks away from the mold of the ubiquitous straight vibrators that aren’t that good at stimulating the G-spot.
The Osci is also waterproof (and splashproof).
View this post on Instagram
We do our best to innovate, not just with software, but with hardware. Here's a sneak peak of our upcoming G-spot toy. Going to be the most unique gspot toy ever! Super excited about this =) FYI, this is the first prototype. We'll do some testing and optimize placement of the sensations as well as other things! #sextech
What Makes it Special (key features)?
The most outstanding feature of the Osci is its unique mode of vibration.
Unlike the usual vibrations, you’ve grown accustomed to in other vibrators, the motor in this toy oscillates (up and down).
This mechanism is new thus the patent is still pending.
As seen in the Osci, Lovense has embraced teledildonics with the device – ability to control a device over a long distance.
Now two people in a long distance relationship don’t have to watch their relationship fizzle away due to a lack of physical intimacy.
Using the app, you can now control a device from many miles away as long as you have a good internet connectivity.
What’s in the box?
The Osci is packaged in a discreet unlabeled box during shipping. This is good for privacy because it helps avoid unwarranted attention.
Inside the big, generic packaging is the branded box containing the device.
Once you open it, you will find the following items:
- The Lovense Osci g-spot vibrator
- A USB cable for charging purposes. It is important to note that the charger is a solitary cable without the wall plug. You have to use your phone’s wall plug.
- A user’s manual with detailed instructions on how to set up and use the device.
How does it work?
The Osci is a rechargeable device that requires 90 minutes or one and a half hours to get fully charged.
On a full charge, the device can handle 2 to 2 hours of continuous use. When you unbox your device, you will need to charge it in order to use it.
The power button is positioned on one end of the vibrator. Press it to light up the vibrator.
The Osci is compatible with iPhones and iPads with iOS 9.0 or later iOS versions. It can also be used with a Mac as long as it is Bluetooth 4.0 enabled.
With Windows PCs, you need to attach the Lovense Bluetooth Adapter to make a connection.
It is more convenient to operate the vibrator using the app. Download the Lovense app on the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
The app allows great flexibility because it enables you to gain access to more features. It makes your life easier.
Using the App
- Control the levels of vibrations: There are three levels of vibration. Think of them as the adjustment knobs of the volume of a stereo. The weakest intensity button is to the left while the strongest is to the right. The middle button gives you medium intensity.
- Remote Control Function: Enables you to control the pattern of oscillations that the device gives you. You can have it done by your partner in the same room or over a long distance.
- You can save the patterns that you get off to so that you can “recycle” in the future. The app allows you to save up to 10 of these patterns. To create a pattern, use the “Remote Control” function.
- Long Distance Control: If you are having a long distance relationship, keep the intimacy going with this cool feature. With a good internet connectivity, you can chat, send each other vibration patterns, control each other’s devices, and even video chat (a beta feature on iOS that’s still under development).
- Sync the device to music: Control the pattern of vibrations by setting it to synchronize with the song’s beat.
- Sound Activation: On the app, you can set the pattern to the sound of your voice. The high notes increase the intensity of vibrations and vice versa.
How does it feel?
The Osci gives off deep-rumbly vibrations whose intensity you can change or set to a predefined pattern.
The Osci is made using high quality, body-safe silicone that is as close to human skin as technology allows us. It is soft to touch and absorbs heat very well.
Given the above-mentioned factors in addition to its ideal thickness, it feels like the ideal penis that is specifically built for G-spot stimulation.
Honestly, real guys struggle to replicate the kind of mind-blowing G-spot orgasms the Osci gives. If you have never had a wet orgasm, this may be “the gateway device” you need.
- Since it is curved and its motor vibrates up and down, it is ideal for G-spot stimulation. The rumbly vibrations also make it great for clitoral stimulation.
- It is waterproof and splash-proof which means it can be used in the shower or bathtub. There’s nothing as relaxing as a well-drawn bath after a long day of work. Throw in an orgasm and it gets even better.
- Easy to clean; it being waterproof helps.
- It is made using a safe material. Some materials used to make sex toys these days are harmful since this industry is not well-regulated by the authorities.
- The battery deteriorates with time. This is normal for all rechargeable devices though.
- You need a Bluetooth adapter to synchronize it with your Windows PC.
Verdict (who is it for and why)
As far as vibrators go, the Lovense Osci does extremely well.
It is a solid device that is easy to control, is made of high-quality silicone, and gives unique and mind-blowing G-spot orgasms.
It also integrates teledildonics which helps keep the intimacy going for people in a long-distance relationship.
Given its properties, it offers great value for money for single ladies who crave an adventure with great solo play and intense vaginal orgasms, and couples that are separated by long distances.
If your boyfriend doesn’t mind integrating sex toys to your relationship dynamic, you can buy it – use it in the same room.