27 Proofs that Your Partner is Cheating in a Long Distance Relationship
If you are in a long distance relationship, the possibility that your partner might be cheating on you must have crossed your mind at least once.
After all, you could tell yourself that putting up with the abstinence and the absence of physical contact for such a long time is impossible for many people.
I can assure you that according to several studies, long distance relationships are no more likely than others to result in infidelity. Quite the opposite.
For all that, though, you must not be naive, because, in certain situations, it is legitimate to wonder about it
Here, therefore, are several signs which could potentially indicate that your partner is cheating on you and is hiding it.
Even at distance, the truth always ends up coming out…
27 Signs that Your Partner Might Be Cheating on you in a LDR
- Your partner suddenly changes their behavior or way of communicating with you
- Your lover seems a lot less available than before to talk to you, outside of work, on weekends and even on holidays
- Each time you call your partner, he or she always seems to be a little thrown and taken aback
- Your partner prefers to call you rather than the other way round
- Your lover does not display your relationship status publicly on Facebook
- Your partner has already cheated on you in the past and does not seem ready to change
- Your lover talks to you more and more about one person in particular or about a new group of people that he or she is involved with
- Your partner no longer bothers to introduce you to his or her friends and family members
- The stories and anecdotes that your lover tells possess a large number of holes and inconsistencies
- Your partner does not wish to share long distance intimacy with you
- Your lover has more friends of the opposite sex than you, especially on social networks and in photos
- Their phone is often out of battery, out of credit, or in airplane mode
- Your partner is no longer involved in your relationship and doesn’t want to have enjoy passing time with you
- Your lover takes far too long to respond to your texts, only to finally send short and disinterested replies
- Your partner argues with you whenever the opportunity arises
- Your lover refuses to participate with you in video calls (because it is easier to lie by text or on the phone?)
- Your partner reacts aggressively when you express your doubts and criticism. He/she becomes defensive or accuses you of being jealous.
- Your lover doesn’t listen when you are talking, doesn’t remember what you have said, is never happy for you and seems to have something else on their mind
- Your partner no longer says « I love you », because he/she feels guilty
- Your partner ducks your phone calls and forgets your texts and Skype appointments
- Your lover agrees to meet up with you then suddenly changes his/her mind and cancels everything, for no good reason
- Your partner responds to your questions with extremely vague answers in order not to raise your suspicions
- Their mood is unstable: one day he/she is exceptionally agreeable, the next, he/she is execrable
- Your lover always has excuses (not enough time, tired, schedule, etc.)
- It matters little to your partner that you no longer talk about your future together
- Your lover no longer uses pet names to talk to you and calls you by your real name
- Your partner changes their appearance overnight (hair, clothes, style, etc.)
Be careful, if you notice that some of these signs in your partner’s behavior, that doesn’t definitely mean that your partner is cheating on you or is lying to you!
But it is vital to ask yourself the question.
Analyse their behavior over time and don’t make any hasty decisions. If your doubts increase and their inconsistencies are too numerous, ask for sincere explanations.
If you realize that your partner is lying to you again, then follow your instinct.
If on the other hand, your partner appears honest and open, it may be best to try to overcome your own jealousy.